2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found some places that do four wheels alignment. Is it worth it/necessary to do four wheels alignment? I only see pricing on two wheel alignment on my dealership website. I have over 40K on the car with no extended warranty. Recently upgraded the tires so I want to have an alignment soon. I couldn't find much info on the gen 4 mazda AWD alignment. Any info and advice is much appreciated.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
The BP has rear torsion beam. Nothing much you can tweak there unless you're doing shims....Just do front wheel alignment.
On the BM/BN, 4 Wheel Alignment is done.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
969 Posts
I found some places that do four wheels alignment. Is it worth it/necessary to do four wheels alignment? I only see pricing on two wheel alignment on my dealership website. I have over 40K on the car with no extended warranty. Recently upgraded the tires so I want to have an alignment soon. I couldn't find much info on the gen 4 mazda AWD alignment. Any info and advice is much appreciated.
I'd go ahead and take it to the dealer for that too. For me, other shops were all saying they didn't have the proper machine to do it.

IIRC, they can do the inspection for $20-$30, and then credit that toward the alignment if you require it. Don't quote me on that though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts