2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've had many aftermarket systems installed in many cars prior to this. But never as an add on to a factory system. I had a stereo shop install a 10" inch sub, Audiocontrol lc2i and amp. Here's the issue. In normal listening mode (speed volume and surround off) it sounds decent, but lacking a bit. From 0 to about half on the bass control from the amp there is almost no difference. Half to Max there is a noticeable change. Now if I turn on surround there is almost no bass as if the sub were removed until about 3/4 and up on the amp control and the output is maybe half of what it is normal. Yesterday I had my navigation running for the first time since I had the sub added. As soon as the voice commands started from the nav, the bass output is easily doubled from normal. I don't have any idea how they hooked it up, what they are using for line level input, any settings on the amp or lc2i. Has anyone else ran into this type of thing? I'm dropping the car off with them next week to see what they can find

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts