2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I upgraded my sound system and exchanged out all my 9 BOSE speakers. These are out of a 2018 Mazda3 with the factory BOSE sound system with less then 4000 miles on the odometer. So I can pretty much call these speakers brand new.
Ok please read..

I will except PAL prepaid for total of shipping and Speakers only.

I only ship UPS to (USA approved shipping address to residents only))
or

USPO in their approved USA Priority mail white boxes with RED lettering

These will be insured for valued $300.00. This is to protect me mostly if the shipment is lost you get a full refund and I still get coveredfor my asking price.

The 1- 3 boxes (depending on which shipper used UPS or USPO)
Total weight is 24lbs

My zip code is 95648 should you want to see the approximate shipping cost to you. Keep in mind when checking shipping cost to properly show shipped from my zip code. Many times it is less expensive to ship something into California then shipping out of my state. "politics"!

Once the paypal for the speakers in in my account I ship on the NEXT business day and will send you the tracking information.
If the box is damage to you when it arrives have the shipper note this or if USPO have then scan the package as damaged. Contact me as soon as you can within 24hrs after you receive the shipment. This is important should I need to file a claim.

I can try to answer any question about these speakers but it is pretty simple ,they work well, they came factory in a 2018 MAZDA3 and they are all NEW.

I will also be happy to provide additional pictures if requested and will post them on this thread.

If you are not sure or understand clearly anything I have posted please ask!

Thank you for looking.

Front dash left & Right speaker
Front Dash Center Chanel speaker
Front left & Right Door speakers
Rear left & Right Door speaker
Rear left & Right rear panel speaker
Total 9 speakers
20180115_130715_resize.jpg

20180214_103443.jpg

$100.00 plus shipping

·
Banned
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Ok I need the space... trust me when I say my garage is a parts storage disaster. So for this weekend I will drop the price to $100. That is a GREAT PRICE considering what you get. So if you have a stack sound system upgrading or replacing then with these will improve the sound quality.

·
Banned
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok you guys drive a hard bargin... I want these gone. i am almost giving them away. so if you buy them this week end $90.00 plus shipping.
This ad will be edited Monday if I dont sell them this week end back to the original price and I will let them sit in storage. :crying2:

·
Banned
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:wtf: Ok Guys N Gals, I can't help the the cost of shipping something is not cheap. I do not add anything to the shipping charge and go exactly what the box size and weight of the box is when I calculate the shipping. I understand that things shipping from other states INTO California is cheaper then we here sending something out.:laugh2:

So I tell ya why just to unload these before they get pack up and i take them to my storage to sit for the next year or so...I will lower the price to $80 :surprise: plus the shipping.

Any Takers?? :dunno:

·
Banned
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just wanted to repeat about shipping things from California to other states...it just cost more. The information about why is on the internet. I am not adding anything to the shipping charges when I help find the cost for you. It is just as I have said when you calculate shipping you "MUST" put California as the shipper and you as the recipient to get the correct shipping cost. Sorry I am offering the speakers at the best price I think is fair?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.