2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi !
Have I bricked my cmu ?
Updated my firmware from EU 56.00.513C to EU 59.00.443C, everthing went well then installed date to Statusbar tweak and restarted !
Now i stay in boot loop, starting in to main menu with the icons and stay there for 15 sec and then reboot again have try to disconnect battery but that not fix it :crying2:

Anyone have any tips ?, have read a little about it in the forums but don't know what to do :crying2:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi !
Have I bricked my cmu ?
Updated my firmware from EU 56.00.513C to EU 59.00.443C, everthing went well then installed date to Statusbar tweak and restarted !
Now i stay in boot loop, starting in to main menu with the icons and stay there for 15 sec and then reboot again have try to disconnect battery but that not fix it :crying2:

Anyone have any tips ?, have read a little about it in the forums but don't know what to do :crying2:
I personally have never experienced this, but hopefully Part 5 of this thread will help you get out of the Loop. Good luck.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sorry, didn't realize the link didn't paste over. Part 5 of this thread: http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/2014-2017-mazda-3-skyactiv-audio-electronics/104730-index-infotainment-project.html

Troubleshooting

Something isn't working? There are always risks when modifying system files. Hopefully one of the posts linked below can help!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have not the SSH bring back tweaked before the boot loop, I think i have to contact my dealer :-(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts