2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

601 - 616 of 616 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
I have the GT and the grill is glossy but doesn't bother me as much as the horrible chrome. I have never wrapped or plasti dipped but went ahead and got one can to try out since it's cheap. I wouldn't even know where to start with wrapping so plasti dip it is for now.
The chrome works for white or black. Otherwise I would wrap.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Bayson R MS-style front lip and MK-style rear spoiler. Painted at home with supplies from an auto paint supply shop (adhesion promoter, paint, 2K clear). I also got the MS-style side skirts but they need a little more finessing before they're ready to mount.

That’s the hatch I’m assuming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nathan Carter, could you post more pictures from diferent angles?

Thanks in advance!
I'll be doing a better photoshoot once I get the side skirts put on; in the meantime here are a few more. I don't have one directly from the front, and it's super dirty right now so I don't really want to take a new one.

That horizontal ridge on the rear diffuser collects a TON of dirt :censored 1:

Please pay no attention to the realtor on the sign in my garage, creepin

·
Registered
41 Posts
MK style side skirts, MP style rear diffuser and MS style front lip. Also the oem rear spoiler color matched to my GT. Body kit parts all from Bayson R. Sanded with a scotch brite pads then 5+ coats of black plasti dip. Started in the morning and finished in the late afternoon. Car is dirty which is not the norm but decided to post pics anyway. I get so many comments now I didn't expect it really. I actually had another 3 same as mine but not a GT fight through traffic to catch up to me and take pics. Made me smile. 😁. Next is window trim exhaust and sequential turn signals in the mirrors and fog light area.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm looking for an aftermarket front bumper for my 2018 hatch
I haven’t seen anything new as far as whole bumpers go for 17/18. These have been around:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey everyone,

looking for the Mazda OEM Aero Kit (as seen on the first page) or something similar which would ship internationally for a 2016 hatchback (BM)? The Mazda Dealer here in Namibia does not "stock" them anymore.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I put quite a few mods on my M3 all the chrome that I could find on ebay and amazon plus front fender canards front and rear spoilers and the latest hood scoops which I intend to get painted the color of the car I like the way they used to make cars with tons of chrome trim and bumpers. There are a bunch of other mods available like front grille mods, front end mods, fender flares, and modified rear fenders, You can find vehicles with these mods on YouTube. All my mods are shown in my gallery

601 - 616 of 616 Posts