2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

581 - 600 of 636 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Just an opinion on chrome...white and black are great, but if I had any other color M3, I would black out all the chrome.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Its listed on their site as in stock again.
CK
i have messaged, attempted to text and call and no luck from JDMZest in california. such a shame. im from Chicago and im not trying to pay import prices and taxes....

but i did a google search and came across this odd....walmart link for the front bumper..... im thinking of taking the leap of faith and purchasing. if anything goes wrong i could attempt a return or take it up with my credit card protection :)
any ideas guys?

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
i have messaged, attempted to text and call and no luck from JDMZest in california. such a shame. im from Chicago and im not trying to pay import prices and taxes....

but i did a google search and came across this odd....walmart link for the front bumper..... im thinking of taking the leap of faith and purchasing. if anything goes wrong i could attempt a return or take it up with my credit card protection :)
any ideas guys?
If you like go for it. It comes drop shipped from Ikonmotorspots and they have a 30 day return policy.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have been trying forever to find a piece that fits into our license plate piece to make it seamless... I have seen it before but I was hoping someone here could help.

2014 style grill

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
Anyone know where this came from? A guy on Instagram has it, he knows it's from Thailand but said it was given to him by a friend and doesn't know where to purchase.
That’s Hisac0821 on instgram, I have that full lip kit in carbon fibre.
You can check out my ride on instagram @ Mike3axela
You can purchase that rear lip and the whole lip kit from @tee_i_am_parts on instagram.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Anyone know where this came from? A guy on Instagram has it, he knows it's from Thailand but said it was given to him by a friend and doesn't know where to purchase.
That’s Hisac0821 on instgram, I have that full lip kit in carbon fibre.
You can check out my ride on instagram @ Mike3axela
You can purchase that rear lip and the whole lip kit from @tee_i_am_parts on instagram.
Thank you, I finally did find his Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/157783764583825/posts/718199891875540/

·
Registered
720 Posts

Reactions: minsanity

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, does anybody know if the knightsport kit grille can be replace with stock or other grilles? Im thinking for installing the kit but Im not too fond of the grille. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
44 Posts
I spent half the afternoon going through each page and either I missed a post (likely since I have been drinking beer) or a link was never provided but I am looking for this spoiler in this picture. Any ideas? https://i.imgur.com/JohBeWB.jpg.

Also what about blacking out all of the chrome trim? Is everyone using plasti dip or is there a better solution? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
227 Posts
I spent half the afternoon going through each page and either I missed a post (likely since I have been drinking beer) or a link was never provided but I am looking for this spoiler in this picture. Any ideas? https://i.imgur.com/JohBeWB.jpg.

Also what about blacking out all of the chrome trim? Is everyone using plasti dip or is there a better solution? Thanks in advance
That spoiler is the Mazda 3 oem aero package spoiler, you can get it from Mazda or on eBay which is cheaper.
As for blacking out trims, I prefer to wrap the Chrome V in the grill along with the fog light circle cover, the trim around the window I bought from Mazda (order the lower trim ones which are black already)

·
Registered
173 Posts

Plastidip is the cheapest solution but satin black vinyl color matched my door trim better. If you have a GT with a glossy grill and want to match it, vinyl would be the way to go. Plastidip matches well if you have a matte grill, or alternatively matte vinyl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have the GT and the grill is glossy but doesn't bother me as much as the horrible chrome. I have never wrapped or plasti dipped but went ahead and got one can to try out since it's cheap. I wouldn't even know where to start with wrapping so plasti dip it is for now.

581 - 600 of 636 Posts