2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime I go to bluetooth it keeps giving me the connecting to device screen even though nothing is paired and when I go to settings, devices, bluetooth it gives me the same thing. So basically theres no options to pair or unpair any other devices. Has anyone ever had this problem and knows how to fix it?

·
Registered
28 Posts
What trim? Infotainment or base? I have the base (2014 Sport), and my girlfriend has the infotainment system (2016 Sport), so I'm familiar with both, moreso the standard radio. With the standard radio, if you can't Bluetooth to properly work through the head unit, try using voice controls to pair/delete. If that doesn't work, there is a button combination that clears the Bluetooth settings (I can't recall what it is, and the combination shown in the FSM is actually incorrect), which may help. Absolute worst case scenario, your Bluetooth module is broken. That happened to mine about a year ago, which required me to replace the Bluetooth module with a used one I found on eBay. Something was defective on the original, because I had pairing issues ever since it was new, but nothing since getting the replacement one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts