2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody listen to their music through the bluetooth from their iphone?? I but it on BT Audio from my iphone and let it shuffle...well it seems to click, have audio drop outs, little glitches and not great quality. Does anyone else experience this or know anything about this???

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have an Samsung SIII, mine seems to be flat and very quite compared to the radio. I believe it may have to do with the phone actually processing the music rather then the stereo in the car, but I may be wrong.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope so...My whole setup is JL audio speaker, tweeter, sub, and two amps one for speakers and one for the sub. If its not the phone I have a feeling its with the converter I have, its enabled the steering wheel buttons and stock head unit to work with aftermarket setup so it looks stock still but sounds amazing except when I use bluetooth lol.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I only use the bt. I have a Samsung galaxy victory and use power amp media player because it has a decent equalizer. It actually is louder and better quality than the radio. I have noticed if my phone heats up tho I lose the track information in the information screen but its no big deal. My last phone was a lg and the bt quality sucked so it's prob just your phone...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anybody listen to their music through the bluetooth from their iphone?? I but it on BT Audio from my iphone and let it shuffle...well it seems to click, have audio drop outs, little glitches and not great quality. Does anyone else experience this or know anything about this???
Yes I do. I usually use the AUX jack because its convenient but I 've found that the usb is the best quality and you can still use the car's controls instead of the phone/ipod's

EDIT: I have an HTC ONE w/ beats audio

·
Registered
701 Posts
I do, every day. I have a iPhone 5. Sound quality is very good. No clicking sounds or audio drops of any kind. I even sometimes have me iPhone in the trunk area of my hatchback when I forget the phone in my backpack and throw the backpack in the trunk. Still sounds great.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I too have an iPhone5 and the audio is fine. No clicking or drop in volume. There is a slight delay in changing song with the manual button on the steering wheel or on the radio itself. All my songs are modified to 128kbps in iTunes.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I really enjoy it too. I hve an iPhone 5 but it sucks having to set it up. Takes 5 annoying minutes of talking with the computer. But once you set it up its awesome. It even plays and pauses when you exit and Return to your car. Only problem is the delay. But that's not terrible.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Iphone 4s here and it sounds good to me. I have the bose system and an aftermarket subwoofer though, so idk how much that changes the situation but both are clear and sound the same if I plug it up to the aux cable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts