2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

I recently bought Mazda 3 Revolution 165hp (great car btw) and I have a issue with music and podcasts playback from my iPhone over bluetooth.

First I had old iPhone 5s with iOS 9.3 installed. When I was playing podcasts over bluetooth (controled from MZD system) from with iPhone in my pocket, music was occasionally slowing down a little bit its pace/speed (2-3%) and again going back to normal speed. Believe me, you will just notice that.

I bought new iPhone SE also with iOS 9.3 preinstalled and this issue is lot worse. iOS 9.3.2 beta 4 did not fix it.

It seems when I take off the phone from my pocket and lay it on the rubber mat in front of the shifter this problem almost dissapears (or its lot better).

Also I think that the bluetooth range is very limited, because when I step out from the car and standing right next to the front doors, there is lots of dropout.

I am on 56.00230 EU N version and next week going to dealership to upgrade to the newer version.

I found this article on the web Many iPhone SE Users Experiencing Bluetooth Phone Call Audio Issues - Mac Rumors but for me it appears I do not have any "phone calling over bluetooth" issuses (or nobody ever complained). Just playing music issues.

Anyone with similar issues? Is it Mazda or Apple problem?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I have a similar problem with my 2013 Mazda 3 Hatchback.
When I had an iPhone 5S bluetooth worked perfectly, but since I changed to iPhone 5SE, when I listen to music througn Bluetooth, the music accelerates, gets pretty fast in occasions. Specially when I navigate through the phone. At first I thought it was a problem with Spotify, but later I realized that happens the same with itunes music. I'm on iOS 9.3.5

Any ideas how to fix this ? thank you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts