2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dears,

I contact you to try to resolve a new problem I have.
I just make an upgrade of my MZD firmware to the EU_59.00.443C. All is working except the bluetooth.
I try with two different phones, and the phone connects to the MZD without problem but when I launch a call, the connection cuts and the call continue on the phone without the bluetooth.

Just before I was on the EU_56.00.513B version, and all was working good.

Cans you help me?

Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no such issues. Try to delete the device and re-pair.
Thanks for your answer.
I already try that, I delete the device on the Mazda menu and the Mazda on the phone menu; re-pair after that but with the same result.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Dears,

I contact you to try to resolve a new problem I have.
I just make an upgrade of my MZD firmware to the EU_59.00.443C. All is working except the bluetooth.
I try with two different phones, and the phone connects to the MZD without problem but when I launch a call, the connection cuts and the call continue on the phone without the bluetooth.

Just before I was on the EU_56.00.513B version, and all was working good.

Cans you help me?

Thanks.
What Brand is your phone? I have the same problem since I upgraded my Huawei P8 to Android 6.0

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What Brand is your phone? I have the same problem since I upgraded my Huawei P8 to Android 6.0
I try with a LG Nexus 5X on Android 7.1 and with a Motorola on Android 5.1, the result is the same on the two devices.
And the two devices were working on the precedent version.

Can you try also to transfer the call to Mazda's Bluetooth?
Yes, I try it, but don't works.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I try with a LG Nexus 5X on Android 7.1 and with a Motorola on Android 5.1, the result is the same on the two devices.
And the two devices were working on the precedent version.
Yes, I try it, but don't works.
if you didn't installed any tweaks after upgrade the firmware in your car CMU , make Factory reset to the car firmware.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you didn't installed any tweaks after upgrade the firmware in your car CMU , make Factory reset to the car firmware.
I have tweaks installed yes. But if necessary, I can uninstall them.
Do you think the factory reser can resolv the issue? If yes, what's the procedure to make it?

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have tweaks installed yes. But if necessary, I can uninstall them.
Do you think the factory reser can resolv the issue? If yes, what's the procedure to make it?
since you installed tweaks, and you was trying the same mobile you used before with old firmware then choice the short way. your android mobile reset them.. or just reset dalvik-cache.. or use mobile you didn't use before with yours old firmware.. if this also don't work,, then uninstall your tweaks first (depend in what did you installed ) then make factory reset.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
since you installed tweaks, and you was trying the same mobile you used before with old firmware then choice the short way. your android mobile reset them.. or just reset dalvik-cache.. or use mobile you didn't use before with yours old firmware.. if this also don't work,, then uninstall your tweaks first (depend in what did you installed ) then make factory reset.
Ok, I will try that.
About the factory reset, what's the procedure to make it?
Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just uninstall the Android Auto App on the MZD, and now the bluetooth works correctly.

Thanks to vic_bam85 for this information.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts