2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new Mazda3 S Sport last week and I love it (pictures below).

The first day I got it, I set up my bluetooth and starting playing around with it and noticed that I could import my contact cards with the car and save myself a lot of manual work. I imported one contact to try it out, it worked and I thought to myself, I;ll import the rest later. Well the next time I tried to do it, my bluetooth connection would disconnect everytime I would say import contact. It stays connected until i say "import contact" then it loses connections. Even funnier is that when I hit the hang up button and get all the way out, it reconnects my phone.

Anyone else had this problem or know the remedy?

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_...AABg/IHn7jtfD5cY/s144/IMG_20110226_132637.jpg

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hmmm... Interesting.

Not being able to upload your contact is a common issue with iphones. I believe other phones, esp., blackberrys are pretty easy to import bcuz there is an option to send contact via bt. I have done extensive research and this is what i have found to be the best options...
1. just import top ten with voice tags via manual imput:mellow 1:
2. use a laptop with bt to sync your contacts with then send em via bt from your laptop to car:eek:hmy 1:
3. use ibluetooth if you have a jail broken iphone.:yes:
4. be frustrated like the rest of us... lol:argh 1:

just my 2 cents...

lots of threads on this topic if u research

hope that helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts