2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a 2017 Mazda3 that I've had for around 4 months. I did AIO tweaks and navi the day I got it but then a couple days ago, my bluetooth CALLS stopped working. Music still works but when I get a phone call or try to make one, my bluetooth disconnects even though my phone says its connected to Mazda. And then I have to manually get my phone and change it to speakphone.

Does anyone know what's going on? :( I didn't update or change anything about my phone or my car in a long time.. Not sure why it suddenly stopped working

Iphone 9.3.3 jailbroken.

Mazda latest firmware US.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Same issue as an Android Auto BT bug...but you have iPhone...interesting....

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Android phone stopped communicating with my car via BT. Rebooted the phone by turning it on and off -- problem solved.

·
Registered
156 Posts
My car and phone will no longer stay connected anymore. I was having issues where I could either toggle my BT or ultimately reboot my phone to get the connection back again but that no longer works. The car also won't allow me to unpair, keeps saying unknown error. Dealer is going to get an ear full tomorrow. I have a massive road trip in less than two weeks. I'm not about to do it with just AM/FM.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Had the same issue with my Samsung S7, changed to an Oppo R9s, issue gone. Doesn't help OP, but you are not alone.
I'm sure it's a phone-issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts