2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess more options are coming. This is not my favorite but the car looks great.

HKS also has one.

Come on Corksport! I need an exhaust for the 2.5 sedan with nice tips.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Saw these a while ago and both are for the xd model which is the jdm diesel car. Not sure if the exhaust is a direct swap for the petrol motors. Kakimoto and Fujitsubo have exhausts out as well I believe.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Magnaflow was supposed to have one for the 2.5 sedan. Said it was coming soon and now not on the website. The one for the 2.0 sedan looks sick!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Yeah saw those a while back too. I like the HKS ones, very subtle, but it's for the diesel so not sure how the regular gasoline engine will sound.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Saw these a while ago and both are for the xd model which is the jdm diesel car. Not sure if the exhaust is a direct swap for the petrol motors. Kakimoto and Fujitsubo have exhausts out as well I believe.
Hmm. I havent seen the Fujitsubo yet. Dpo you know if it was a Legalis R? They tend to have a good sound.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Our hatch exhaust has been out awhile, our sedan should be releasing sooooooon. We keep saying that, but I have it on the schedule for before Christmas. Keep an eye out in the next week in fact.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Our hatch exhaust has been out awhile, our sedan should be releasing sooooooon. We keep saying that, but I have it on the schedule for before Christmas. Keep an eye out in the next week in fact.
Hi Spencer. I have a quick question. Will the sedan have tips out the back or will they be hidden like they normally are?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Yeah hoping it has exposed tips like the Magnaflow which is sweet!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Does anyone know what kind of wheels are on the white hatch in the Blitz video? I thought they might be the BRW Profile 07, but it looks like those only come in 16". The wheels in the video look bigger than that.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does anyone know what kind of wheels are on the white hatch in the Blitz video? I thought they might be the BRW Profile 07, but it looks like those only come in 16". The wheels in the video look bigger than that.
I was wondering the same thing. The fit is perfect.

·
Da belle of da ball.
3,542 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
That is a seriously good looking wheel. I can't find it on the USA Enkei site though.

·
Da belle of da ball.
3,542 Posts
Maybe they'll release it in the US next year, but yeah. During my search for the wheel I was trying to figure out why it would say Enkei and not have Enkei wheels. Forgot about about Nippon.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Sorry to dig up an old thread. But did anyone find out any more information on the BLITZ or the HKS exhaust for the gen3?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Does anyone have this HKS Hi-Power exhaust? Would love to hear some feedback.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts