2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, the diagram resembles the interior of the 2014-2016 model, since 2017 has the interior as the photo of the main post.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, as you can see in the picture my car is automatic. But it doesn't match the diagram of that part with the photo

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,277 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On that page I searched, I also wrote him but they asked me for the VIN. Unfortunately I'm in South America and the VIN of my car doesn't exist in the USA, I'm traveling to Miami the other week and I want to buy this part.

there's no other way to do it? the picture of my car is the one that's published.

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,277 Posts
On that page I searched, I also wrote him but they asked me for the VIN. Unfortunately I'm in South America and the VIN of my car doesn't exist in the USA, I'm traveling to Miami the other week and I want to buy this part.

there's no other way to do it? the picture of my car is the one that's published.
well, you have a good chance for those trim prices would fit. You'll need to *special order* ahead, before you show up for the parts. Trial & error cars in North America are either Mexico/Japan built.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I mean, there's no other way? my car is assembled in mexico.

and in USA the models are the same as the one I have, in the dealerships the photos agree.

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,277 Posts
I mean, there's no other way? my car is assembled in mexico.

and in USA the models are the same as the one I have, in the dealerships the photos agree.
Mazda parts can only verify 100% based on VIN numbers....you'll just have to say it's a Mexico version/Model/year/trim.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay, I'm testing it with the Mazdaswag people, hopefully they can help me without the VIN.

I just want to change the plastic because the black piano is damaged too much, can't you just buy that?

·
*The Electrician*
940 Posts
I see the problem?it's automatic lol

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,277 Posts
Okay, I'm testing it with the Mazdaswag people, hopefully they can help me without the VIN.

I just want to change the plastic because the black piano is damaged too much, can't you just buy that?
Mazda parts dept. only stock common items. My Mexico centre console without cd came from LA and it fits on my Japan GT model.

·
Registered
720 Posts
The 2017 has electronic parking break switch by the gear shifter where 2014+ had a manual parking break. If your part is not broken, you can cover with carbon fiber mat and it will look great. Search the forum for examples.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts