2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys (and gals),

Just curious. Wondering who is the Largest (height and weight) owner of a Mazda 3.

Everybody is always asking me how do I fit in my car and I imagine that I am a little funny looking when I climb out of my Mazda.

I will start this thread out by telling you that I am around 6'6" and weigh around 330 lbs.

Do I have any competition out there for the title of "Worlds Largest Mazda3 Owner" ?

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
You got me beat!

6'0" 260lbs. Bigger shoulders than belly though so I do make my way over to the passenger side of the car a little!!!

·
Token Fiero Owner
375 Posts
6'3 170 lbs. I lose.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
5'8 145, get on my level

·
Parts test dummy
823 Posts
6' 250lbs and i fit just right but i wish i had just a bit more head room cause i spike my hair

·
Registered
140 Posts
5'8 165. I Win.

·
Registered
95 Posts
5'7 155 . and im a dude... i need to gain some weight i know ... i could probably compete in the small not the "big n' tall" league.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yeah, looks like you started this with a little confidence that you were the guy. So, any issues with the car at your size?

My wife is on the opposite of the spectrum. She's 4'-10". She never drove my Trans Am when I had it because she couldn't push the clutch to the floor while sitting in the seat, even with everything pushed all the way forward. I ruled out the Impreza series because she had the same issue there. That was one of the reasons I got the 3. I knew she fit in hers ( '08 ) well, and turns out she fits the new one well also.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No issues really, I guess it is what you get used to. Only thing I have found is there is zero room behind me, so it makes it a 3 passenger car pretty much. My wife is 5'4" so the power seats in the new 3 are great, I love not having to re-adjust the seat after she drives. Also with the seat back that far I have to be careful not to scuff the door pillar trim as I get in and out of the car, and I will never buy anything with micro-fiber seat covers like my 2008 model had, that was one of the main reasons I traded.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts