2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Mazda 3 Lover
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

planning to add some more speakers in my trunk and want something for SPL(crowd pleasing performance). Hertz, SP audio and deaf bonce claim to be the ideal brand for that purpose. what are your view pertaining to those listed speakers?

·
Registered
969 Posts
Hi all,

planning to add some more speakers in my trunk and want something for SPL(crowd pleasing performance). Hertz, SP audio and deaf bonce claim to be the ideal brand for that purpose. what are your view pertaining to those listed speakers?
Very happy with Hertz for my front doors, tweeters, and front + rear centers. I read that they were a solid "loud" speaker, which was why I chose them. Sometimes I find the highs a little bright, but only when I hit 40 or higher on the volume, which is fairly high and probably close to movie "reference" level.

But otherwise I find they do a great job of cutting thru any NVH, and paired with a good sub, might approach high-end systems. I say "might" because I've never been one to check out high-end systems in general. I only know what I like and think sounds good based on installing my own car systems and home theaters over the years.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts