2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Best online forums for 2014+ Mazda 3's?

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Rdrokit 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

New to this board and to the Mazda commnity. I just wanted to know what other forum you guys are part of. When I searched I came up with this one and other ones like mazda3forums.com. What other forums are most active boards for 2014+ 3's? Just trying to find more resources to gather more info and share my experience as well. I would greatly appreciate it if you guys can guide me in the right path. :)

Thanks in advance.

-Jason

#5 ·
Proteges: 247
Gen1 Mazda 3: mazda3forums
gen2&3 Mazda3: here
Speed3: MSF

We [M3F] don't get to many gen2 or 3 owners due to the age of this forum and when it showed up the gen2s were just out and M3F was still hugely covered with gen1 owners, and then the forum went down for about a month or so, and basically KILLED the forum. It's even still in recovery today sadly, but that's just the reality of it. Some of us are holding on.

Unfortunately when we do get a gen3 owners there isn't much we can do for them since none of us have a clue lol, and have to push them here.

Silly indeed, but both forums are owned by Autoguide so it doesn't matter really in the end.

But what's funny is when gen1 owners do have issues here, you'll see nobody responds, because I think there are at best a handful of gen1 owners including myself that are only semi-active at best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.