2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I just traded my silver/black 2007 SAAB 9-3 Aero convertible on a 2013 Mazdaspeed 3. I had looked at them a few years ago for my wife (who drives an '07 VW GTI) and am thrilled to finally have one...tho I do miss my SAAB (no pun intended). I don't really have any plans yet....just getting to know my car for now :)

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Welcome!

Post up some pics!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi everyone,
I just traded my silver/black 2007 SAAB 9-3 Aero convertible on a 2013 Mazdaspeed 3. I had looked at them a few years ago for my wife (who drives an '07 VW GTI) and am thrilled to finally have one...tho I do miss my SAAB (no pun intended). I don't really have any plans yet....just getting to know my car for now :)
What color did u get??...:clap 1:

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Post pics of your speed and tell us your plans. If your going to start modding my advice is first off their are two mods that are needed before anything else. Cobb AP and HPFP ( Also know as high pressure fuel pump or internals). Internals are a must to do any major mod. AP will help you monitor and log all your cars data. Its also great for knowing your boundaries and if you car is performing to its standard! Anyway if you have any questions feel free to ask us here on your thread.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for all the info! My speed is red (don't know the official name). I'll post up some pics in a few days...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts