2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love it

I thought about looking into a '13 Dart or '13 Civic, but I made up my mind with my first test drive of the 2013 Mazda3 iTouring. I was advised against the Dart, and I have no regrets from what I read now. Comparing the Mazda and Civic online took some time, but I wanted to check out the Mazda in person first. I think I made the right choice. I didn't buy right away though. It was a few weeks later.

To be frank, I could have saved a bit and gone with the iSport, but I wanted the Indigo Lights lol.

I love the push button unlock and push button start. However, when I drive other cars, I'm sometimes trying to push start them lol

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was shopping the same caliber of car as you and ended up the the 3 as well. Looked at the veloster, civic, and dart. I feel like the 3 is the best of everything I was looking for in a car. Im enjoying it so far for sure! Hope you enjoy yours!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I can see the draw of the veloster and dart, but a civic? they haven't been good looking or fun to drive since...ever.

You made the right choice, welcome to the forum.

·
LiveWrong
489 Posts
Reactions: swerv0428

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can see the draw of the veloster and dart, but a civic? they haven't been good looking or fun to drive since...ever.

You made the right choice, welcome to the forum.
Just reading about the comparisons among sedans on sites like edmunds and cars.com . I think the Civic was listed at the top in overall scores.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts