2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any BC Mazda 3 drivers out there? I know there's a BC Mazda 3 group but it seems completely dead. Maybe time to start a new one. :nerd::nerd:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Maybe we can start a mazda3 whatsapp group chat for anything local. Like any ideas on mods or anything related to Mazda 3 really.
You guys are more then welcome to add me @ 778-385-9106

·
*The Electrician*
869 Posts
or you could come join me on the dark side, east of the mountains lol, cmon who can say no to Chinooks???

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm also from Vancouver. Do you guys have a local spot where you get stuff to outfit your cars or are you on Amazon, ebay, dealer etc. I'm finding selection and shipping here from these site to be limited and/or expensive as usual.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm also from Vancouver. Do you guys have a local spot where you get stuff to outfit your cars or are you on Amazon, ebay, dealer etc. I'm finding selection and shipping here from these site to be limited and/or expensive as usual.
Pretty much eBay for the little things, lip kits I had to get from Thailand for a carbon fiber one. Wheels I got from online retailer site etc, corksport has nice stuff but high shipping and duty costs.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks. I usually venture on to Amazon. Going to try ebay a bit more too. I found a Canadian site called Tdotperformance. They have a decent selection. I ordered my fog lights from there.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Thanks. I usually venture on to Amazon. Going to try ebay a bit more too. I found a Canadian site called Tdotperformance. They have a decent selection. I ordered my fog lights from there.
Try racingbees, they have the full lip kit on there plus grille and spoilers too. Better then tdotperformance for sure.

·
Registered
134 Posts

I got pretty much all my parts from Garage Five located in Richmond on Bridgeport rd. They have a great selection and awesome price on basically everything. Also they can order corksport parts for you and you don’t need to deal with those crazy tax and duties. :)

Sent from my Washing Machine using Tapatalk

·
*The Electrician*
869 Posts
Try racingbees, they have the full lip kit on there plus grille and spoilers too. Better then tdotperformance for sure.
TDOT is definitely a ripoff, I wouldn't spend my hard earned money there. I wouldn't even spend lottery money there if I ever won anything.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts