*The Electrician*
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: The Pendragon

·
*The Electrician*
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess nobody has, sounds like I'll have to pioneer this one. Stay tuned later this year spring/early summer ?

·
*The Electrician*
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would not get one, I have seen on Facebook Mazda group with the rear window breaking because of the weight and how it gets installed to the rear. Do some googling it’s out there. Get the ome one.
Thx for the heads up, that sucks cause I think it's the best looking of the aftermarket ones. My only backup plan was one of the CF ones from China.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I would not get one, I have seen on Facebook Mazda group with the rear window breaking because of the weight and how it gets installed to the rear. Do some googling it’s out there. Get the ome one.
From what I've read on the facebook group it seems to be that the screws come in contact with the glass making the window break. However some people cut the screws or put something under the screws to protect it a bit. Not sure how it's held up for the people that have modified the screws though

·
Too Many Projects!
367 Posts
I used the BaysonR spoiler on mine, I've been gone for a bit. The spoiler itself wasn't bad quality, but after a year (and multiple uninstall/reinstalls) one of the nuts that're molded into the bottom part of the spoiler rounded out and basically turned the spoiler into scrap. It looks great. Never had any issues with it on my back windshield and I used to open and shut the hatch a lot with it on. That being said the spoiler does come with protective gear you're supposed to install on the bottom of the spoiler as some of it sits on the glass. If it's installed correctly, there should be no issue with it breaking the glass.

I bought another one to have it repainted and thrown on mine. Wouldn't hurt to check out other manufacturers though like Ikon Motorsports.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I like OEM:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys.

Owner of a Mexico-made Gen 3 Skyactiv 2.5 GT Hatch. Wondering if the Gen 2 speed 3 wing will fit on my car, as a buddy of mine is selling his for $250, wondering if that's a good price as well?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts