2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Mazda Fam,

Just installed the aftermarket grille from Bayson R on Ebay. I LOVE IT! Also not too bad installing the grille. Just takes a bit of time, but you dont need to many tools.

Also made a video if any of you want to do the same!
Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,
G

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Very good, informative video — not just for your replacement grille, but for all who want to pull the large “U” shaped chrome grille, paint it, and re-install, Thanks.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very good, informative video — not just for your replacement grille, but for all who want to pull the large “U” shaped chrome grille, paint it, and re-install, Thanks.
Thanks! Yeah I am glad it is dual purpose! Thats the way I painted mine before.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Seeing this video made me re-visit BaysonR's website, and discover that since the last time I was there, they've added a few parts for the 2017+ models!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seeing this video made me re-visit BaysonR's website, and discover that since the last time I was there, they've added a few parts for the 2017+ models!
nice! they have a website? or just the ebay store?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
111 Posts
I did my own custom setup using 7443 switchback bulbs from iJDMtoy.

My low beam bulbs are GTRlighting Ultra Series (Gen3) H11's.

My "fog lights" are THOR Tuscany H1 lights.

·
Registered
988 Posts
@gfpettus, does the "Logo" slot in the Bayson R grill was meant to be used only with the Mazda 3D Logo (with Adaptive Cruise Control)? I see that the regular OEM 2D logo does not quiet fit properly, here is a link of their official listing on eBay showing the fitment with the 3D Logo only:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/K-Style-Fr...798512?hash=item5695771bb0:g:tX0AAOSwOgdYr7OW

I want to pull the trigger on the grill but I just want to clarify the fitment of the regular OEM 2D logo.

Thanls!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@gfpettus, does the "Logo" slot in the Bayson R grill was meant to be used only with the Mazda 3D Logo (with Adaptive Cruise Control)? I see that the regular OEM 2D logo does not quiet fit properly, here is a link of their official listing on eBay showing the fitment with the 3D Logo only:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/K-Style-Fr...798512?hash=item5695771bb0:g:tX0AAOSwOgdYr7OW

I want to pull the trigger on the grill but I just want to clarify the fitment of the regular OEM 2D logo.

Thanls!
Hey David,

The "2D" logo should fit. A bunch of people have them and put in there oem emblem back on.
I unfortunately did not and rigged an LED emblem to mine and that is smaller than the normal "2D" logos.

Reactions: Davidval18
1 - 16 of 16 Posts