2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Official Ricer
392 Posts
Sounds good to me, I am thinking if the meet is at Treasure Island then we could all meet up at the Emeryville Ikea Parking Garage? Top Level? then roll out from there?
That would be convenient for the east bay folk, but I think all meeting at TI would be best, requiring everyone to cross the bridge.
Then we could probably find some food spot in the city since the folks on the peninsula wouldn't have to pay toll back, and the east bay folks will have paid toll to pass into the city anyways.

·
Official Ricer
392 Posts
Would also like to see if @Pigzibit would be interested for the pure simple reason of me wanting to ogle at his wheels.
I think he's south bay, but I could be wrong.

·
Official Ricer
392 Posts
So here's my plan for this coming Friday.
We'll meet at the proposed spot along Ave of the Palms, on the parking lot next to the pavilion at 7PM. I'll be here by 7, and wait till about 7:45.
If no one shows up, I'll just use that as an excuse to go take some photos of the bridge. If several people show up, we'll decide from there on what we want to do.
If you have other events holding you back from coming, I suggest you attend those, as this "meet" is not going to be anything special other than a simple meet and greet.

Attachments

Reactions: mazdaspeedmyk

·
Registered
73 Posts
So here's my plan for this coming Friday.
We'll meet at the proposed spot along Ave of the Palms, on the parking lot next to the pavilion at 7PM. I'll be here by 7, and wait till about 7:45.
If no one shows up, I'll just use that as an excuse to go take some photos of the bridge. If several people show up, we'll decide from there on what we want to do.
If you have other events holding you back from coming, I suggest you attend those, as this "meet" is not going to be anything special other than a simple meet and greet.
you have an exact address so i can put it in the gps?

·
Official Ricer
392 Posts
415 Avenue of the Palms

Reactions: mitsuotim

·
Official Ricer
392 Posts
What a good turnout this Friday!
See everybody again next month!

·
Official Ricer
392 Posts
GOD SHIT DAMMIT!
It happens lol.
It's starting to look like most of us are on the Eastern side of the bridge.
Perhaps it would be easier for majority of us to meet up somewhere in the East Bay. I sort of realized TI was a terrible location after I arrived and it was cold and windy as hell.

Maybe somewhere along the lines of Fremont/Union City might be more convenient for people?

Guess I'll try one more time, perhaps on the 29th of this month?

Reactions: watfiremo

·
Super Moderator
6,186 Posts
It happens lol.

Perhaps it would be easier for majority of us to meet up somewhere in the East Bay. I sort of realized TI was a terrible location after I arrived and it was cold and windy as hell.

Maybe somewhere along the lines of Fremont/Union City might be more convenient for people?

If you're talking about a Fremont meet, why not join the MOCC guys? Their meet is the 2nd Friday of the month. I've meet a couple of them and they were cool.

https://facebook.com/NorCalMOCCMeets?refsrc=http://apicdn.viglink.com/api/click

·
Official Ricer
392 Posts
Reactions: mazdaspeedmyk

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
It happens lol.

Yes let's try again. I'm in Fremont now, but I don't know much about the area. If anyone is down, let me know. It's best to email me. [email protected]

·
Official Ricer
392 Posts
Hi guys, are you still doing the meetup? I would like to participate if you guys haven't met up already.
We can plan on another meet on the 29th if everyone wants.

Reactions: watfiremo

·
Official Ricer
392 Posts
Second meet is confirmed. (Well, technically third)
We are going to piggyback of CleanCarCulture's meet, since it falls on the same time we planned for a meet.
And it seems people are more comfortable coming out to a meet that has more people.

A few of you are already on FB, and are up to date there, so I will tag the rest of the people here.
If you don't wish to participate, you can always let me know, and I'll remove you from the list of potentials.

I can also contact a any of you via email/phone for those who don't wish to use FB
@watfiremo @Cruz89 @Krys009 @mitsuotim @dirtlvr @Norbeee @mrchowmein @Fat Ralphy @itzkeithocuh

Event will be @ 8PM in Livermore.

Event page is found here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/890265374373364/

If you haven't joined the FB group, here it is again:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/BayAreaMazda3/

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Second meet is confirmed. (Well, technically third)
We are going to piggyback of CleanCarCulture's meet, since it falls on the same time we planned for a meet.
And it seems people are more comfortable coming out to a meet that has more people.

A few of you are already on FB, and are up to date there, so I will tag the rest of the people here.
If you don't wish to participate, you can always let me know, and I'll remove you from the list of potentials.

I can also contact a any of you via email/phone for those who don't wish to use FB
@watfiremo @Cruz89 @Krys009 @mitsuotim @dirtlvr @Norbeee @mrchowmein @Fat Ralphy @itzkeithocuh

Event will be @ 8PM in Livermore.

Event page is found here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/890265374373364/

If you haven't joined the FB group, here it is again:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/BayAreaMazda3/
So the 30th?

·
Official Ricer
392 Posts
61 - 80 of 108 Posts