Hi guys
after update my cmu to 70 ADR
i lose my backup camera view

any one have same issue ?

thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm hoping to do the v70 update for CP/AA soon too, but this is the first I heard of this issue...have you gotten this resolved?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm hoping to do the v70 update for CP/AA soon too, but this is the first I heard of this issue...have you gotten this resolved?
not yet i tried to re-install but still same issue

·
Registered
18 Posts
Did you also install the new USB hub? I wonder if there is a sensor on the shifter that detects reverse. Do your reverse lights still work? Also, there may be a connection problem where the reverse camera connects to the CMU.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Pull out your infotainment, unplug it for a few minutes and plug it back in. Or do trhe same for your battery. Whatever is more convenient

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The lights works fine everything is ok i have been tried everything still not working!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i tried everything ...

my camera still not working :(

·
Registered
49 Posts
You said you tried everything, what happened when you add the hub and cables, Did you install AIO tweaks? As wonderful as the tweaks are sometimes don't play along especially with v70.
If you didn't add the hub yet you know you could downgrade to your previous 59 version , people have done it, just remove tweaks if you have them.
Another question is do you see a black screen when you apply reverse? Did you remove or move your CMU ?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You said you tried everything, what happened when you add the hub and cables, Did you install AIO tweaks? As wonderful as the tweaks are sometimes don't play along especially with v70.
If you didn't add the hub yet you know you could downgrade to your previous 59 version , people have done it, just remove tweaks if you have them.
Another question is do you see a black screen when you apply reverse? Did you remove or move your CMU ?
actually i didnt add usb hub yet just updated my cmu to 70
and when i reverse the parking sensors screen is shown
i dont know how to downgrade to 59
i cant use tweaks also because ( 95% full space message shown )

·
Registered
49 Posts
actually i didnt add usb hub yet just updated my cmu to 70
and when i reverse the parking sensors screen is shown
i dont know how to downgrade to 59
i cant use tweaks also because ( 95% full space message shown )
So basically software is doing the job and switching but you don't see the camera. It's also a possibility that your camera coincidentally died. Did you move the CMU to do a serial hack? possible you dislodge a connector and that's all.
To downgrade is the same process as the upgrade but I wouldn't recommend it because you already messed with tweaks and you may run out of space ending up with a brick CMU. You should contact [email protected] tell him about your problem and the 95% full space message.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So basically software is doing the job and switching but you don't see the camera. It's also a possibility that your camera coincidentally died. Did you move the CMU to do a serial hack? possible you dislodge a connector and that's all.
To downgrade is the same process as the upgrade but I wouldn't recommend it because you already messed with tweaks and you may run out of space ending up with a brick CMU. You should contact [email protected] tell him about your problem and the 95% full space message.
thank you for your help
yes i did serial hack .. i will check connectors again
i already contact mr.Trez and we are doing some test on my cmu about space and new tweaks

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
connectors are in place every thing normal :(
my cam still not working

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I downgrade my CUM to 59 ..
my backup camera now works perfectly
any one know way it didnt work in 70 os ??

Thank you

·
Registered
49 Posts
I downgrade my CUM to 59 ..
my backup camera now works perfectly
any one know way it didnt work in 70 os ??

Thank you
That's good, you don't need v70 now but if you plan to get AA/CP in the future I suggest to remove all AIO tweaks reset CMU to factory then install v70 again.
Nobody but you reported this problem and isn't something a reset or pulling the battery terminal wouldn't fix. I can't explain myself.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's good, you don't need v70 now but if you plan to get AA/CP in the future I suggest to remove all AIO tweaks reset CMU to factory then install v70 again.
Nobody but you reported this problem and isn't something a reset or pulling the battery terminal wouldn't fix. I can't explain myself.
Yes i already ordered usb hub for CP/AA and when it arrived i have to update it for sure but i hope it didn't have issue again.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts