2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I was playing about the the 3 earlier and pressed and held back, music and mute buttons (think I was supposed to hold favourites not back) and a little display popped up top right corner of the screen.

Anyone any idea what this is?

It stayed on when i turned the car off so I pressed the three buttons and held them again and it disappeared.

Hopefully not messed owt up, won’t be playing around with it again now without checking on here first ?

Thanks!

·
Treveloper
534 Posts
Hey guys,

I was playing about the the 3 earlier and pressed and held back, music and mute buttons (think I was supposed to hold favourites not back) and a little display popped up top right corner of the screen.

It stayed on when i turned the car off so I pressed the three buttons and held them again and it disappeared.

Hopefully not messed owt up, won’t be playing around with it again now without checking on here first ?

Thanks!
That's the CPU gauge if you tap it it will show you your CPU and memory usage on the whole screen.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey guys,

Thanks!
That's the CPU gauge if you tap it it will show you your CPU and memory usage on the whole screen.
Ahh thanks Trezdog44!

I had no idea what it was showing me so I turned it off before I broke something ?

Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts