2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDITED OP

Hey all,

Been a while since I posted here, but figured I share with everyone what I've been doing to the ms3.

I traded my 2010 mz3 for a 2013 ms3 with tech package back in May/June of 2013. i love how it drives and handles itself. aside from the torque steer I absolutely love the car. Here's a picture of when I first bought the car

Since then I haven't really done anything to the car other than the LED interior and exterior lights

Before SEMA I bought some BC coils and bought some SPC rear arms during black friday and installed them over the weekend

No more hellflush status like my previous 3

dropped about an inch and half in the front, the rears need to be dropped a little bit more to level with the front and still need to align everything back which I have scheduled for this Friday. For you Cali Bay Area peeps, I go to AutoRnd in Fremont the only place I trust my car with.

I haven't touched anything in the engine bay yet or have even bothered with performance parts yet. Reason being that I want to get all suspension and appearance mods out of the way first before tinkering with performance, if i was to upgrade performance. I absolutely love how the car feels as it is and the current power it produces.

18x9 RPF1

UPDATED OP

It's been a while since I've posted. Much has changed since the last time, I've started with some go fast bit. Since then I've added a Corksport Test pipe, no pictures unfortunately. CP-E Tritton SS catback exhaust, Cobb AP, Autotech internals, JBR RMM. Still waiting for some time to install the JBR TIP and SRI.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually talked to my buddy who works at bayson yesterday, told me to sit tight they are in development of some lip kit. My guess it will be the mz lip extension kit since not many places sell it, but I would really want to see them develop a GV lip. I like they have like rear aero aprons for the hatches that also fit the genpu. Its kenstyle I believe like the one on my old 3.

·
Registered
323 Posts
looks nice, have you tried photobucket for uploading your pics?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just ordered a set of 18x9 rpf1s ill post pics when they get here!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
here it is....

oh wait.. that's mine... lol hahahaha

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@Oliver what size is yours?

Now at least 1 genpu in norcal will be running them haha, surprisingly I haven't seen many if at all any.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
@Oliver what size is yours?

Now at least 1 genpu in norcal will be running them haha, surprisingly I haven't seen many if at all any.
they're not as aggressive as yours thoe.. its 18x8 +35 and I'm running 245/40 tires
@mazdaspeedmyk that's Dave... he's a member here and Mocc

·
Aspiring Mad Scientist
1,716 Posts
@aznvng I am selling my 18x9.5 +45 with 255/35 tires, just haven't posted up a FS thread yet. Interested?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@color0 possibly you mind posting a picture to see how it looks? Also noticed youre in socal im norcal so that makes me draw back towards it fyi

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Before and after picture now that I have the ride height set

Before:

After:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wheels just came in today, post pics up later