2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was playing around with photoshop today, i took this pic of texas2lo's car if any of you remember him he's on the m3forums.

as you know i love that lip on his car, which nextmod.com makes i plan on getting this so i wanted to see what it look like on an orange car, bare with me the color i couldnt get right but it came out sweet anyway

my photoshop skill

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
likein that as well. are you just selecting the body of the car and shifting the hue and saturation? copying the layer and dropping out everything else? its they look hawt tho.
im using the magnetic lazzo tool, and picking the spots that need to be filled, so u gotta be precise on the mouse

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
i want one of these here at work, and for doin that same kinda thing as well as lots of other design applications, itd be awesome!

http://www.wacom.com/intuos/6x8.cfm

but that magnetic lasso tool is awesome fun as well.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
nice chops there ant... although the second orange one you did looks a bit tacky lol... you dont need to paint ur car... unless it's the stock color again when it really starts to fade lol

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks bill, haha i dont plan on painting it that, it was the closest i could get to the orange i wanted to see, i found the color of mine after 10000 tries but i was like fuck it i'll paint it this color

1 - 20 of 36 Posts