2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AdamRMToday 01:18 AM
I have a 2007 Mazda 3s w/Touring package. I purchased the car about a week ago and noticed it had auto wipers and auto headlights. When I tried to use either of these features, they don't work. I went to the dealer and they said I have a new windshield and that the module that controls those features is a piece of the windshield. They said I would have to get another windshield and have it installed by them if I wanted those features. Is there any place I can buy the module and hook it up myself? If it was there before there should still be a wiring harness or plug correct?

·
Registered
19 Posts
hit the google search and there is discussion on this issue...good luck. I have a 2008 and the auto wipers respond when they are ready....I have been looking for a procedure that will override the "auto" option and let me go into a manual mode...I found a discussion...so far no good.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am really not sure what I should be googling. I just want to know if I can buy the module and install it myself or if I can buy a switch and replace the wiper control switch stalk and just have intermittent wipers. Please help with this question.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts