2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if the Auto-dimming mirror with Compass and Home-link is available on the 5-door GT with Tech and Bose package?

Thanks!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yes, I have this on my MZ3 GT Hatch with tech package and Bose. It came installed from the factory, not dealer installed. Not sure about 2011 models as I think they are changing option packages around.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Does anybody know if the Auto-dimming mirror with Compass and Home-link is available on the 5-door GT with Tech and Bose package?

Thanks!
It can be an option, cheaper to buy it, and install yourself, did not take long.

Z

·
Registered
750 Posts
I ordered mine as an accessory when I bought my car. I did not have the tech package. The dealer installed it at delviery. Labor was free and he only charged me his cost for the parts.

·
Registered
213 Posts

Thanks!
It can go on any model 3 - the only variable is the auto wipers - if you have that you need a different mount/cover - so make sure you order the one for "with auto-wipers" or "without auto-wipers".

I have never seen this as a factory installed option - it is always dealer installed - sometimes before you buy. I bought mine online and installed it myself. I posted a thread regarding my install if you want some pictures as well as the install book.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts