2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to hook up daytime running lights that look like this? I love how they look, and I think it would go really well with the black housing in my headlights. I know that spec d tuning and V2 sell the headlights that are identical to this, but I can't see myself spending $400 on a pair of headlights.

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
Not exactly the same, but I had mine retrofit with halos and LED tubes. Absolutely love it! Turns heads for sure!

I have since had larger halos put in (80mm), but you get the idea.

They're wired in to my parking lights. I took out my DRL relay to eliminate the ugly glow from them, so I only have these on. So, they either come on with the auto headlights at night or when I switch my parking lights on during the day.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those look amazing, one of the few non-bmw halo rings that I actually like! I may look into the halo ring after I install the led tube. Will post pictures when I get to it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not exactly the same, but I had mine retrofit with halos and LED tubes. Absolutely love it! Turns heads for sure!

I have since had larger halos put in (80mm), but you get the idea.

They're wired in to my parking lights. I took out my DRL relay to eliminate the ugly glow from them, so I only have these on. So, they either come on with the auto headlights at night or when I switch my parking lights on during the day.
Also, where was this picture taken? It looks awesome

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Also, where was this picture taken? It looks awesome
This was taken at Ghost Lake in Alberta. We ice race in the winter, here is another pic of our girls together. We both have the halos and led tube lighting

·
Registered
326 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts