2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Silver Surfer
2,904 Posts
I say give moderate tools for threads that for the sale section. One who made the thread can do whatever they want.. And give simple moderation tools like editing the thread name for the OP and lock their own thread when it's getting out of hand everywhere else.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
I say give moderate tools for threads that for the sale section. One who made the thread can do whatever they want.. And give simple moderation tools like editing the thread name for the OP and lock their own thread when it's getting out of hand everywhere else.
Unfortunately that can't work like that

·
Super Moderator
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Congratulations to @louis110! He is going to be our newest Gen3 moderator.

Thank you to those that offer to be mods in the future. I hope to see you guys stick around and participate more. Hopefully we can add you to our mod list when the time comes.
@Frnchplayr15 @warlord @wingzero_ @tastic @Crespo

·
Registered
491 Posts
WOO! Thanks for the nominations everyone! Now to begin my reign of terror!

Only kidding ;)

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
I'll change you over as soon as I can @louis110

·
Registered
84 Posts
Congrats, and thanks in advance!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Thanks, all!

·
Registered
189 Posts
The only one I know and recognize on here that always has great information and input for most any post (or stupid question) is mazdaspeedmyk I know he's probably already completely swamped just keeping up with all the other posts and newbs, though.

I'm game for supporting any qualified individual who's willing and interested. I'll leave it to you fine people who are on here more than myself.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.