2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 212 Posts

·
RHD Mazda3 S
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Let's look at Taiwan made Kenstyle front and rear lips + Garage Vary rear spoiler installed on New 2010 M3.

* Photos provided by Louis *

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm with davehkg that I'd rather have all the trims available in the US than the ones in Asia. I'm in Malaysia and all we get is the 1.6L & 2.0L versions. All with automatic gearboxes (though the 2.0L version has the paddles). I would much prefer a 6-spd MT.

The MPS is also not part of the product line-up being offered here. You'd have to import it yourself direct from Japan, which would cost you an arm and a leg out here. The import tax here is 200% and then there's the permit to import your own vehicle which runs a little bit over 10K USD. So after all is said and done, if I were to bring a MPS, I could probably afford an BMW M3 in the US.

·
Registered
987 Posts
f-in spammers! there's a lot here lately!

·
RHD Mazda3 S
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
Pedal (JPY2980) from Japan during my trip to Hokkaido in May.

No drilling required for installation.

·
RHD Mazda3 S
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
Japan & Taiwan made LED products

Map Light

Room Light

Orginal outdoor

LED outdoor

Orginal indoor

LED indoor

Trunk Light

Trunk Light﹣LED

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
So Dave how would we poor americans go about picking up one of those Tiawan led third brake lights. I've search and haven't come up with anything.

·
Registered
49 Posts
they look sick!

·
RHD Mazda3 S
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
So Dave how would we poor americans go about picking up one of those Tiawan led third brake lights. I've search and haven't come up with anything.
Check the "Mazda Pro Shop" in eBay as most of the products are supplied by the same Taiwan distributor which I shop with always.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The picture for the sedan 3rd LED brake light-- i don't see a rubber button to open the trunk?? Can you no longer open the trunk by pressing the button near the 3rd brake light if you upgrade to the LEDs?

·
RHD Mazda3 S
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #54 (Edited)
The picture for the sedan 3rd LED brake light-- i don't see a rubber button to open the trunk?? Can you no longer open the trunk by pressing the button near the 3rd brake light if you upgrade to the LEDs?
There's still a button but not a rubber one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Oh ok, so you can still press down on that spot? It kinda looks like its fixed in place... If it still works than this is a nice upgrade.:clap:

·
RHD Mazda3 S
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Oh ok, so you can still press down on that spot? It kinda looks like its fixed in place... If it still works than this is a nice upgrade.:clap:
Double check with the seller before going ahead.

Good luck!! :thumbup 1:

·
RHD Mazda3 S
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #57 (Edited)
Taiwan made MP Style Under Spoiler Lips

Whole set with matt black finishing TWD $10200 (around USD $340)

Shipping cost (TWD-HKG) + deposit services charge = HKD $180 (around USD $23)

Only 2 types of screw

Rear Lip

Removing the Wind Deflector under side skirt

Side Skirt Lip

Front Lip

Done

Outdoor

·
Registered
377 Posts
Thanks for sharing, davehkg. Love the mods you did. I loved HK when I visited last year. I hope to visit again in the future.

·
RHD Mazda3 S
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Thanks for sharing, davehkg. Love the mods you did. I loved HK when I visited last year. I hope to visit again in the future.
My pleasure and glad you love it.

Please do come and have great fun here! :welcome:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wow! Great site davehkg. Do you know if they ship to North America?

41 - 60 of 212 Posts