2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I'm glad those days are over for me. I remember wanting gull wings back in the fast and furious days lol I remember my first car, 2000 honda accord, I had aftermarket clear headlights which turned yellowish after a year or so. Had hyper white bulbs all around and I even changed out a relay so I can adjust the speed of my turn signal and make them hyper flash if I wanted to. I took out my mufflers and drove around thinking I had an exhaust haha (eventually did get an exhaust tho). I had a big red "H" emblem which I stuck on my front grill, it either fell off or got stolen after an hour. I stuck a plug and play HID kit into my reflector headlights and thought it was the bomb :D Mind you this was 2002, the philips HID kit cost me $650, unlike all the cheap ones out there now that everybody has them.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the only time I could lay claim to being a Ricer is back in 1970 when I had a Triumph Herald 12/50
It was like the one linked but Grey with white stripe...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/davydutchy/5054421349

It was the first car I bought (Drove my Dad's for a few years)
I put a stage two head with twin carbs on it and upgraded the exhaust syst. Changed the wheels to four & a half J's (not sure what that equates to in the US). And it had a fabric sun roof that opened right back.
It was quite fast back in the day.
I thought I was the cats whiskers in it..lol
Mind you I got stopped by the law more time in that than any other car I owned.:surprise:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Damn thats funny!

·
Registered
189 Posts
HAHAHA...that takes me back to high school when all the "gangsters" had Honda civics with ugly ass body kits on them. Yeah you're so gangster with all that ugly chrome and nasty puke colored neon paint.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Damn that was good. The best was the RX-7s all four wheels popping off. haha

Check out the other video at the end. "10 Dangerous things you didn't know about when driving."

·
Registered
251 Posts
There were times when I thought I had the only un-riced base 2000 Integra. Although even a very standard replacement exhaust made it sound slightly towards the rice side.

If anyone wants to rice it, make me an offer. :D One owner!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts