2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, there is a bunch of stuff I want from GV, and am wondering if anywhere in canada/US can get it direct instead of me calling JAPAN to order it?? Thanks..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have been trying to get on their website for like 3 months and nothing. They are in markham (ON) area, correct? It wouldn't be hard for me to get stuff from them if they are. (I'm in AB)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Also, @razerer, thanks for the reply. Another quick question. Do you guys know if the rear side diffuser will fit the 2012 model hatch? it looks like its only for the 10-11 on the website.

EDIT: maybe with a little help? I.E. heatgun?

·
Silver Surfer
2,904 Posts
Also, @razerer, thanks for the reply. Another quick question. Do you guys know if the rear side diffuser will fit the 2012 model hatch? it looks like its only for the 10-11 on the website.

EDIT: maybe with a little help? I.E. heatgun?

Rear bumper is the same for all models of the hatch 10-13 so they should just fit

·
Aspiring Mad Scientist
1,716 Posts
That's not quite right, the '12-'13 non-speed hatches have a refreshed rear bumper. I think the shape is close enough it shouldn't matter though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the input @color0. I was looking more at the pictures for the *rear diffuser* and the *side diffuser*, and it looks like they're two completely different bumpers. I've never seen the one option though. Does anyone know if the rear diffuser (center section) would fit our rear bumpers??

·
Aspiring Mad Scientist
1,716 Posts
If you can afford it? It should. The JDM bumpers sometimes have different reflectors, thus different bumper, but the center section looks pretty similar across all markets.

JapanParts can sometimes cut you a deal on shipping but otherwise you'll be tacking on $350+ to a possibly $1000 part (the carbon diffuser that is).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey guys, there is a bunch of stuff I want from GV, and am wondering if anywhere in canada/US can get it direct instead of me calling JAPAN to order it?? Thanks..
Here's mine with the GV style

Front lip from Ebay. Grill from Nextmod. Spoiler from Speedline.

Supposedly you can get everything from Nextmod. You'd have to email them directly as all of these aren't on their website.

The MS3 spoiler is cool but just too many people rockin it. Personally though I like my GV spoiler. More subtle. It is an mz3 after all though, not an ms3.

·
Registered
14 Posts
You used to be able to get gv spoiler from Nextmod but they no longer carry that. The grill I believe they still carry or can get from them, the lip not so sure.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's mine with the GV style

Do you have the link for the lip on Ebay?

Front lip from Ebay. Grill from Nextmod. Spoiler from Speedline.

Supposedly you can get everything from Nextmod. You'd have to email them directly as all of these aren't on their website.

The MS3 spoiler is cool but just too many people rockin it. Personally though I like my GV spoiler. More subtle. It is an mz3 after all though, not an ms3.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts