2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news I just took a Regional VP position, bad news is thanks to the company car with the position, I now have to sell my 2010 LSM MS3. This car is ready for the Cobb Access Tuner and a Stage 2 map. I am going to miss her. She has 22K miles and I can let her go with all mods and the replacement stock parts for $21K. If you know of anyone in Florida have them email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Kelley Blue Book lists is at $22K without the mods. I do not have the Tech Package, but in my signature you can see the CS SRI/TIP, Racepipe, KMD HPFP internals and carbon tinted windows. I am at the office, so I do not have any recent pics of the vehicle. Although the exterior is stock, with the exception of the tinting (which has a lifetime warranty).

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Parts professionally installed or self installed. The reason I ask is for warranty purposes.
I had them installed by a friend of mine who is a mechanic, at his home garage. My dealership has not had any issues with the mods. Although, I have not had a need for any serious warranty claims, either.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Damn...sorry to hear that you have to get rid of the Speed :sad 1:.

Hopefully the company car will be something that you'll at least enjoy driving.

Good luck with the sale, it might be easier to sell locally without the mods though (mods scare some people)...if by any chance you do decide to part out, please let me know...I'm in the market for a FP upgrade.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
I'm curious. What type of car is the company car? Please don't say a Chevy Malibu or something to that effect

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
It is a fully loaded 2011 Buick LaCrosse CXS. I test drove one yesterday and surprisingly, they are very nice. The car has everything on it, venitilated seats, Heads up Display, Nav, Harmon Kardon 11 speaker Stereo (AM/FM/XM/CD), Onstar, 3.6L V6 (280 HP), Keyless start, blind spot assist, back up camera, power sun shades, oversized sunroof, 19 inch wheels, etc. MSRP is $41K.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tinker-I would like to sell the car without parting it out, but if I cannot find a buyer with it modded, then I will return it to stock and contact you. I am guessing, I can get $175-200 for the CS SRI/TIP and extra filter (10K) and about $250 for the KMD Internals (4K).

I am going to try listing it in Autotrader and see what happens. My dealer thinks I can get $20K out of Carmax for it, so I may try them first.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Thanks for keeping me in mind...good luck with the sale, hopefully you can get what you want for it.

That Buick doesn't look half bad...might not be at the tip top of the want list (thier cars look like they've really improves but the name Buick just has that "old man" sigma), but at least your company isn't leaving you hanging with some POS econo-box.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Ugh, Buick! No comment. GLWS though. To bad you never got to install the AP and fiddle with the parameters in ATR. That's when my car really came alive. Fast as hell or docile as a lamb. Power band smooth as silk. No more turbo lag, no more soot, just Zoom-Zoom X10. Hope I'm making you feel guilty .No really, congrats on the promotion and having car payments, ins and gas taken out of the monthly budget equation.

Reactions: lwrees72

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was really impressed with how much GM has improved the Buick (still would not have been my choice - I was fighting for the Audi A4 Quatrro, Infiniti G37s or Lexus IS350....it definitely isn't the old stereotypically road yacht like the Buick and Oldsmobile's of old.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great news, the dealership sold my Buick LaCrosse before the leasing company secured it and now they can't find one equipped the way I had ordered. I now have permission to change vehicles. I have the leasing company looking for a Grand Cherokee Limited V8 loaded or a Dodge Durango RT loaded. If these fall through I am seriously considering the Dodge Charger RT (loaded) or the Convertible Camaro SS with the RS package.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
LOL. I parked next to a Lacrosse today and they are pretty damn nice. It was silver with a black interior with really nice wheels.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The leasing company found me a fully loaded 2011 Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7L V8, with the luxury package and 20" wheels! Can't wait to get it, it should be here Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Then to begin the painful process of selling my MS3. I have been driving the wheels off of it lately...I am really going to miss her, but I am not going to miss the payment, insurance and certainly not the gas bill!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts