2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just throwing it out there to see if anyone has a set for sale (at a reasonable price) because I need some wheels to experiment on. I cant find anything on Craigslist so I figure Ill give it a shot here. Let me know what you got
Forgot to add, preferably not too far from the south central valley

·
1,577 Posts
Mike

Give them to me. That way they will be out of your living room, and I can eventually make use of them on the 5 or the 3

·
Aspiring Mad Scientist
1,716 Posts
LOL. I have a set of Skyactiv 16's I'm trying to get rid of too. I'll price-match you Mike.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
LOL. I have a set of Skyactiv 16's I'm trying to get rid of too. I'll price-match you Mike.
They're just ugly IMO lol. Only need would be if someone curbed one or needed one to repair an accident

Sent from that one app with the gay annoying signature

·
Car Nerd
814 Posts
I'll sell you my 17" OE wheels for $200. Bald tires, two of them curbed; one moderately, the other small. I'm located outside of LA near Pasadena.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Patience is for girls

Are all these SA 16" Design same? I want a set for my ms3

How ugly arr they ?
I agree 100%. Only people that ever bitch at me for being very impatient is girls lol

Im pretty sure theyre all the same. I wouldnt call them ugly but theyre definitely nothing special. They look like this:

Attachments

·
Silver Surfer
2,904 Posts
Mine are the 2012 design.. 17" but they have brand new tires on them.. Wheels I can let go around 250 only one curbed wheel.. but 400 with tires.. No TPMS only valve stems

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 23 Posts