2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I can get a new bazooka subwoofer with built in amp for 100 bux....was wondering how they sound and if anyone has one or heard one
Super old school woofer, I remember this back in the 90s. At some point, most of my buddies had one at one time and its just eh, I personally wouldn't waste my money on it.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Nothing wrong with Bazookas.. had one for years and never had a problem. Check out Crutchfield.com they still sell them because they work. My brother put a different brand amp/sub in his SKY 3 from Crutchfield called "SOUND ORDNANCE" it's only a 8inch but hooked up to the factory head unit and it sounds very good. Mind you its not high-end but it works.CLIK HERE >>>Sound Ordnance™ B-8P 80-watt powered bandpass subwoofer at Crutchfield.com

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I can get a new bazooka subwoofer with built in amp for 100 bux....was wondering how they sound and if anyone has one or heard one
I used to have a Bazooka tube in a Porsche I owned. It did a decent job but it is old technology and takes up a lot of space. There are a number of thinner and smaller powered subs that do just as good a job if all you want to do is add a little punch to the bottom.

·
Registered
633 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.