2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant find the files anywhere, can someone email them to me maybe?

or a link would be much appreciated

thank you

·
Registered
48 Posts
Those files are 2.2GB so I do not think that anyone will want to send it to you.

Furthermore we do not know what are you asking for? 56.00.230 was for EU (Europe) not NA (North America)

Here is a link for you:
https://www.hidrive.strato.com/share/eij2ao9hsv#$/

My suggestion - read the thread about firmware carefully before you start another thread about same issue...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those files are 2.2GB so I do not think that anyone will want to send it to you.

Furthermore we do not know what are you asking for? 56.00.230 was for EU (Europe) not NA (North America)

Here is a link for you:
https://www.hidrive.strato.com/share/eij2ao9hsv#$/

My suggestion - read the thread about firmware carefully before you start another thread about same issue...
thank you for the reply and the download link, it is much appreciated, also i had asked this question in a different thread and someone had suggested 56.00.230 so i assumed we would have a NA version

i tried to read as much as i can but it is not exactly straight forward, i wont make any more threads on this issue, my apologies

-------
Hi Guys! new to the forum and i am trying to understand everything but i still have a few questions even after a few days of reading
first of, CANADA Mazda 3 sport gs 2015

firmware
os version is 31.00.100
music database 00.02.000
fail safe version 31.00.100

i would like to get android auto working so i installed MZD AIO, however i need to update my firmware first

from what i understand ver 59 now has usb issues and some other problems
my question is, what is the most stable version i can install and use android auto? (i also plan on getting the nav sd in a few weeks) from what i read it is 56 something? i do not need the latest and greatest as my version 31 works fine, i just want to get Android auto, speedo and video player

thank you in advance for all your help, this is a wonderful community
------

·
Registered
48 Posts
No problem. I am on EU so I am not experienced in NA versions but still any of 55.XX should be OK. I do not know if there are any changelogs so you could compare different 55 versions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts