2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instead of typing out this issue, I'm going to just post a video of said issue--as it will illustrate it much more clearly.

I've tested this on two Infotainment versions (v.753 and v.650) and had the same issue. I've also tested it on a 2013 Hyundai Sonata and 2013 Ford Fiesta (Microsoft Sync) and had no issue.

Here is a link to the video.

If you are also having the same issue, do yourself a favor and go here and star the issue. Please, do NOT comment with stuff like "Me too! This is broken! Android sucks!!!1!!" Every time you post a comment, everyone who has starred the issue gets an email. It's annoying. The more people who star the issue, the more likely it is to get fixed faster.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I see similar behaviour with my Nexus 5 running Marshmallow. Though I don't use the phone to initiate a call I use the button on the steering wheel, tell it to call a number and once I finish interacting with the system it continues playing music that I was listening to until the call is picked up either by voicemail or by a live person. I don't hear it ring so not obvious that it is even trying to place the call, easy to think it isn't working when you don't hear it ring. I don't normally use this phone to place calls so I am honestly not sure how it behaved before I updated it to Marshmallow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Same here.

Now i make two calls one after another. When i make the second one, a message appears "can't make the phone call", and then the sound of the first call apears and evertyhing works normally...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Me too.

Happens with my brand new 6P, and happened with my 5 before. A google search shows this isn't limited to Mazda 3s. It affects a lot of newer cars. The problem must be in Android 6.0.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I rarely make calls, but when I finally did try one recently I noticed the same thing on my Nexus6 running M. Since then, the problem sticks out like a sore thumb. I've +1'd the bug, hopefully we'll get some traction considering this seems to effect all bluetooth outgoing calls on M regardless of the car manufacturer.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Anyone else has an issue with contact images not displaying, also no text notifications ? N5 Marshmallow 6.0.1 ...

Tested with my old N4 (lollipop) and it shows the contact images, once I get a text it starts reading ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts