2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
There is another thread on this very issue but since this has grown legs I'll chime in here.
I had read the posts in the other thread but had not had this pop up until one day a few weeks ago. Beeped like crazy...
I bought the car in Oct and have had only the one event with the beeping so far.
I have absolutley NO mods to the engine, suspension (like that would matter here) stereo etc. In fact the only thing I've done to this car is add some interior LED's and LEDs in the hatch and 3rd brake light.
I was listening to the stereo, a CD, and when the beeping started I turned down the music so I could hear what the F was happening. This started happening towards the end of my 20 min commute in the AM, so basically niothing changed in the car, meaning I didn't start/stop turn on/off anything that might have triggered it.
Being that this car has only so many Beep tones, it was the same tone that is used for the seat memory etc...
I do not know what the cause was/is but I am throwing out as many facts here so that maybe if someone else has another piece of the puzzle ......

·
Registered
295 Posts
GT's have pwr driver seat memory setttings.
As far as the stereo....I don't think thats it..I have made NO changes to the fdactory Bose and yet I had a random beeping event

·
Registered
295 Posts
I doubt not having the pwr seats and having the fuse is the cause of the beeping.
I would search out the other thread ( random beeping, I think its called) and see what has been said in that thread.
It's a stumper, you are not alone...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.