2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks! I'll post some pictures as soon as I wash her. I would like to be able to get working on some mods, but I'm trying to decide if I should go with engine first or aesthetic...I've got so much to look up! :biggrin:
God I wash mine every week...I hate when she looks dirty. The mudflap sure do help alot though.
Deciding where to start is alwasy the toughest. I did my headlights first so then just kept going with aesthetics first...next will be performance. I'm waiting now on spring/summer to get my new rims on then spacers...then I'll look at the RSB and FSB from corksport. I'm toying with BC coilovers but still not sure.
Can't wait to see some pics.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
A few pics from the local car meet last night here in Calgary. There was a MS3 there for 20mins when he sold me his exhaust but then it was just me repping for Mazda.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Where was the meet?
The meet takes place Wednesday nights at Chinook Mall top level west parkade. You should come out next week...I'm planning to be there with my dog. Of course as long as the weather holds. Also if you haven't yet check out Beyond.ca that's the local car forum here in Calgary.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Registered
261 Posts
Yeah he was pretty nice..he brings his mom who is like the groups mother. She was really nice too. Have you checked out his blog ThreeTwenty | A Look Inside the Calgary Automotive Community
There were two Subaru BRZ there, both red...nice cars, I didn't get a pic of them it got dark really quickly.

I have seen the blog. He puts some effort into it.

I looked at getting a brz. But there isn't enough room for my desired driving position. The rear seat would have had to be removed to gain some space. The dealer I talked to was pretty rude to the guy who had bought the one I looked at. He ordered it but the dealer wouldn't give it to him until after it sat in the showroom a month.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Just a reminder...Beyond car meet Wednesday nights at Chinook, top level west parkade 7-9pm!!
I'm hoping the snow stops by this Wednesday as last was too nasty to go out!!! Grey Eagle meets start up in May..

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Sooo...been awhile. Looks like Chinook meets have been squashed...to many complaints from the neighbours and too many kids doing burn outs. We are working on a new location and day. Stay tuned.

Also any new Mazda peeps out there? I know there are a few moving to Calgary this summer but I know there are some out there that we have not met yet!! Where are you!!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
There's gotta be more! MOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

Trying to find the genpu sedan that I passed yesterday. Graphite, blacked out, evil M rear badge... WHO ARE YOU!?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Calgarian here! Can't believe I found another M3 Owner out here. I see them all the time but never get the chance to say "Hi" as I'm usually driving past them, or they're driving past me etc.

I'd love to find out if any of these meet-ups are taking place nearby.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts