2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just thought I'd see if there are any other Calgary MZ3 owners out there?
I know there are lots on the road here...:yes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
i purchased a 2014 mazda 3 hatchback GS 6 spd manual. i have to order it in . So it should be here by beginning of march. I dont mind waiting, i have a 2011 EVO right now :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey im new to the forum and im from pigeon lake which an hour south west of Edmonton but im in Edmonton quite often. It would be pretty cool to set a mazda meet if we could get enough people.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its great! Fun to drive compared to my old civic lol.

I'm in the NE side of the city, how about you?
Ha! No way, I'm in the NE as well...Havest Hills actually. What neighbourhood are you in?
Do you have any plans for mods? I know there is not a lot out yet for the genthree.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i purchased a 2014 mazda 3 hatchback GS 6 spd manual. i have to order it in . So it should be here by beginning of march. I dont mind waiting, i have a 2011 EVO right now :)
Nice, I bet your excited to get it. Can't wait to see some pics of it when you do. You got good taste, I love the EVO's!! You planning any mods to the new 3?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey im new to the forum and im from pigeon lake which an hour south west of Edmonton but im in Edmonton quite often. It would be pretty cool to set a mazda meet if we could get enough people.
Hey welcome to the forum!! I'd totally be up for an Alberta meet. Hopefully we can pull some more of us 3 drivers out of the woodwork. I see so many around and alway wonder.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So looks like a few people finally starting to get online here from Alberta which is great.
If you haven't seen the tread on getting your Mazda3Revolution.com stickers you should check it out and think about getting one!! The more we represent the more people we can get on here from Alberta.

·
Registered
261 Posts
What! and you didn't drop me a line to let me know!! I woulda met up with you!! Next time!!! I love driving too!
I was in town for a total of 5 hours. Then I wanted to start heading home. I'll definately plan things out and let people know that I'm going next time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ha! No way, I'm in the NE as well...Havest Hills actually. What neighbourhood are you in?
Do you have any plans for mods? I know there is not a lot out yet for the genthree.
Haha crazy! I'm in the Temple area.

I'm planning to drop it and get new rims for it. Performance stuff can wait till later still having fun with it. haha

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha crazy! I'm in the Temple area.

I'm planning to drop it and get new rims for it. Performance stuff can wait till later still having fun with it. haha
Neat, we will have to maybe meet up and compare rides would be fun!!
I picked up new rims and tires for the summer, got mine at Innovative Autoworx down in the SE. They were good priced. I'd love to drop mine but I'm not, our roads are too nasty with pot holes and those freaking huge speed bumps everywhere. I have already scraped my mud flaps and I could not imagine how bad I'd cringe if I scraped my car!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts