2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled across Mazda3revolution today when searching for information on the new 2014. I'm an owner of a 2007 Mazda3 GT Sport in Electric Blue, with just over 176,000km on the odometer. It's been a fantastic car but I'm ready for something newer, and after going to the Ride & Drive event near Montreal, I'm pretty convinced that the 2014 '3 is that something, especially since Audi is dropping the hatchback style for the 2014 A3 (the other contender).

I'm a long-time forum member over at mazda3forums.com, but things over there have been very quiet over the past couple of years, and I'm eager to hear about people's experiences with the 2014 cars (especially the GT Tech package models). M3R seems much more active, so I look forward to plenty of reading and posting.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Welcome fellow Canadian!!
This is a great place to find out what your looking for! It's a very active forum.
Good luck on making your purchase and lets see some pics of the 2007 3 and the new one when you get it.

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
Welcome! This is a great forum. I've been on many forums and none have as many chill people as this one does.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts