2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

Been lurking here for a month or so before I finally made the decision on what I wanted to buy. Finally settled on getting a 3. I found a great deal on a 2017 Jet Black Mazda3 Grand Touring (isn't that a mouthful!) Was checking Autotrader every day when finally I came across the perfect car for about $7,000 off MSRP. It had one previous owner who put about 1,200 miles on it before he decided that he wasn't comfortable with the finances, so the dealer bought it back from him. So yes, I got a steal on what is basically a brand new car. The vehicle isn't here yet, as I live in Oklahoma, and the car is in Alabama. I am expecting it to get here this Saturday, and I'm very excited! I think I'm going to name her Eleanor. I have very high aspirations for her, and I will be certain to keep everyone updated with pictures!

Also, if there's anybody else on the forum located in Oklahoma, please PM me! Would love to find a few buddies who could give me some advice and maybe go on a road trip at some point!

I must admit that part of my decision had to do with this forum. I had really narrowed the decision down to a pretty broad selection, including the Elantra GT, the Kia Forte5, and the Civic Hatchback, but I found this friendly community and it really made a huge difference for me. I love to see a group of people as passionate about their cars as I hope to be. You all can definitely expect to hear more from me every now and then with questions, DIYs, and photos!

·
Registered
44 Posts
You'll find a lot of people, including myself, who chose the Mazda out of that same list of cars, and don't have any regrets! Welcome.

Reactions: novagri

·
Too Many Projects!
367 Posts
Also, if there's anybody else on the forum located in Oklahoma, please PM me! Would love to find a few buddies who could give me some advice and maybe go on a road trip at some point!
Depending on whereabouts in Oklahoma you are, you might be close to DFW Mazdas and they're always happy to have new members.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Depending on whereabouts in Oklahoma you are, you might be close to DFW Mazdas and they're always happy to have new members.
I'm in northeast Oklahoma, so I'm about 4 hours away from Dallas. Thanks for the info, I might have to drive down there and check it out some time!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome to mazda forum!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts