2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everybody!

I guess this is my first real post on the forums outside of a couple compliments in a few build threads.

Name's Rick and I'm an English teacher up in BCNJ (I promise I won't correct grammar!)

I am now the proud owner (well, lessee) of a Mazda 3i GT sedan in the lovely shade of black mica.

I really enjoy gaming (PS3: namely CS:GO and GT5), playing a bit of the guitar, and dabbling with DJing. I absolutely love music and, given that my new ride has the bose system, I've been trolling thru a lot of the subwoofer install threads for the 2010+ threads. I also have an odd obsession with watches. Always dug the complicated mechanical aspect of em. I guess that rounds it out with regards to a brief introduction. Anything else, I suppose just ask!

Now, what everyone is after: pictures!

Dat ass:

Full frontal:

And lastly, an artsyfartsy photo of my first mod: corksport license plate kit.

I'm trying to figure out what else I can do to it without violating any lease terms and whatnot. Plastidipping the emblems is next; i know that for a fact. I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be buying the lease at the end of the 3 years... :tongue:

See ya 'round the forums!

·
My car is Luke's father
1,005 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Once you get that mod bug, its hard to get rid of it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum! Once you get that mod bug, its hard to get rid of it!
Thanks! Yeah, I've been lurking like a madman. Searching for the next big thing ;)

Welcome! Bcnj? Bergen? I'm in union county.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Yup! Bergen here. Been a while since I've been in Union. Wouldn't mind taking a trip back to Galloping Hill down by 5 points. Could go for a decent 'dog.

·
zoom freakin' zoom
618 Posts
Welcome and if you are going to be posting full frontal shots you need to add the NSFW tag to your thread title. lol

Looks good and like the CS place location kit....so thankful that PA doesn't require front plates, they drive me nuts. The CS led interior light kit is another nice little mod that won't void the warranty along with the V-Leds Tundra led for the trunk. The wifey really appreciates the brighter light when loading the trunk at night.

Attachments

·
My car is Luke's father
1,005 Posts
Yea, doing the CS led replacement is a big upgrade and is a very easy to do upgrade to all the lights.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Welcome to the forum 3ther!Nice pics of your 3 you got! What are your plans? If you have any questions feel free to ask us here in your thread!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forum 3ther!Nice pics of your 3 you got! What are your plans? If you have any questions feel free to ask us here in your thread!
Thanks for the welcome, mate! Plans thus far is to just dip the emblems and maybe shave off the skyactiv badge. Also thinking about a possible HID upgrade as well as swapping stock brake light bulbs for LED bulbs.. I dig the stock HIDs, but I wouldn't mind bumping up the output to 5000-6000k. I also like the idea of the instant-on tails without an entire lens swap.

Only time (and my wallet) will tell! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts