2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Received this response from the team over at Aha Radio regarding new recent issues using the Mazda3's infotainment system to access Slacker Radio presets within the Aha app after its latest update:

"Sorry for the issues your are facing with the Aha app. As per the Mazda Policy it Blocks Slacker Stations so you wont be able to see Slacker station on Mazda."​
So for this 2014 Mazda3 feature, the customer experience has been:

1. Feature works
  2. Feature sometimes works
  3. Feature removed
Add this to the list of features that worked when the car was delivered but Mazda has now disabled. That includes real-time traffic and weather integration with the navigation system option.

·
... Is Watching.
384 Posts
I didn't realise Slacker was supported. I know Aha and Stitcher were advertised by Mazda as being supported, but the fact is both apps suck in a huge way. Glad I don't rely on radio.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't realise Slacker was supported. I know Aha and Stitcher were advertised by Mazda as being supported, but the fact is both apps suck in a huge way. Glad I don't rely on radio.
Actually, my experience is the Stitcher app works quite well with the Mazda3's infotainment system for podcasts

It has been a far more stable app in terms of integration than the Aha Radio one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts