2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi!
Last week I received my first Mazda: a brand new Mazda 3 Skyactive-X, Luxury trim with i-Activesense, Soul Red Crystal (lease).
I am a bit of an Alfisti, but given the sad state Alfa is in these days, that was not an option this time around. But I've heard "Mazda is the Japanese Alfa" a couple of times, so I'm good! :)

My car history:
  • Mercedes A 160 (temporary)
  • Seat Leon 1.4 TFSi FE (150 hp and in very nice trim with double exhausts, diffuser, sun roof, side skirts, adaptive dampers, etc)
  • Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.4 MultiAir Turbo (170 hp, also very nice trim. If fact I spec'd the Seat to mimic my beloved Giulietta)
  • Audi A3 Pro Line Business TDIe
  • Alfa Romeo 147 1.6 Twin Spark Edizione Limitata
  • And some more (Seat Toledo, Fiat Brava, MG B-GT)

Looking forward to many fun kilometers in my new Zoom-Zoom machine!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have never heard "Mazda is the Japanese Alfa", however, I have said many times that Mazdas, especially the Mazda3 are cars for people who enjoy driving but don't want to pay the price or suffer the reliability issues of a BMW.

I couldn't imagine driving anything else.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!
For now I would only wish that it had a bit more power and better brakes, not something that could be easily changed.

Oh and that traffic sign recognition would still work when using Carplay.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Nice! Netherlands rule. I'll be in Rotterdam in April. My brother in law and his family live there. I was there in 2016 and 2017.

I have the best last name. I took my wife's name. Hoogvliet !!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts