2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man i'm losing track of all the forums i'm on. Anyway, the name is Emad, i live in addison/farmers branch. Very big car enthusiast. Wanted to meet some of the locals around here at a meet or something.

I own a 2010 Mazda3s HB, silver. Bought it new in march, have 5k on it already (it's my dd) haha I absolutely love it.

The love of my life (but the biggest financial burden) is my g35. It's supercharged, and hasnt worked properly in a couple months haha. Costing me a lotta money and stopping me from adding wheels and lowering my Mazda.

Anyway, i'm getting the pro kit and some spacers for the mazda. keeping the mods mild on this one, to keep warranty and to have one car that i dont mod too much (why i didnt by the speed3). No one wants two money pits. haha

some of you might know me from dallasimports.net as ezpotato as well. I'm also on dfwmazdas.com but havent posted much yet.

Here's some pics:

G35

Mazda (before tint!)

·
Pearl White Zoom!
732 Posts
Welcome, I'm in Austin and just bought a 3i Sport sedan for my daily driver. The PT Cruiser is my weekend toy now.

Great looking g35 there!

What are you planning for window tint? I am pretty sure I want the 3M Black Chrome, but all my other cars have had Formula One.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i already got the tint.. i dont even remember what i got... but it looks good and it wont go purple!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts