2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Another CS RSB VICTIM w/ PICS!!!

mine broke the same way like XERO's, between the weld.

i will post up pics soon. i will contact CS and try to get a replacement.

it broke today driving home from skoo. i heard clunking noise driving so i pulled over to an AUDIO store. I asked for a string or wire to tie the bar and so they gave me SPEAKER wires. nice guy

·
cro-magnon man
510 Posts
sorry to hear that i am waiting impatiently for my JB rsb to come today after ordering it last sunday and it shipped out on monday (only one state away an eight and a half hr drive) and i have to wait till today! HOPING it shows up, it would be nice cause its my bday and that is my gift to myself but anyways sorry to hear the news again hope it works out.

·
cro-magnon man
510 Posts
Damn wing it's like you have a 6th sense you seem to be one of the first 5 when someone goes wrong to reply ;)

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
But, but, but........Corksport has great customer service. LOL

·
Black Mica
374 Posts
After Xero's broke, I knew CS RSB would be out of the picture for me. Seems like JB and RB are ones you can settle with. Like the others said, sorry about that bar..hope all goes well with the new one!!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Yup, good customer service goes only so far. If my second one fails, I'm definitely getting something else and gonna trash my CS SRI out of protest. Lol! I think Chris from CS comments on here every so often, wonder what he thinks about these issues we are having. I'm still waiting for a recall on these...wonder how many need to fail before that happens.

·
Registered
14 Posts
tri-point rsb

Hello everyone, I am extremely happy with my Tri-point rsb. I am a agressive daily driverplus I have tracked it 3 times--solid. Whenever my car is on a lift the mechanics always comment on it. I think War Lord is happy with his. Any others out there? Captdave

·
Nie brykaj...
494 Posts
CS is off the list for me. Im debating between Tri-point and JBR

1 - 20 of 37 Posts