Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im interested now too. After I order my cobb AP, (three weeks away! I know its a stretch) I am interested in upgrading the exhaust. Corksport is 750 but dont you get what you pay for? Again im interested to see the feedback :)

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aftermarket cbe is probably the least important go fast part you can put on your MS3. All the restriction is in the first and second cats. If the tips look half way decent (cause that's all your gonna see anyway) and the fit and sound is good then this will be a good deal. Aftermarket cbe's and FMIC's are ther most overpriced parts on our cars. IMO. Be nice not to lose a ton of money on a cbe when it comes time to sell it used too.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Not worried. I live in South Florida. :yes: Anytime I've bought cheap shit from China I've regretted it so we'll see. I like quality stuff. Witness my sig.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pic and quote from the guy that installed one.

"its loud just like the U.R cbe and OBX. Eh it kinda drones on decels in certain rpm ranges. I think if you want something quiet go get the CS CBE but have fun spending the money. The best thing i can recommend for ANYONE that is looking into a OBX or SD exhaust is that its going to sound like a U.R none of them are "quiet". So if that is what are wanting then you should be looking elsewhere or just keep the stock cbe or go with a U.R resonated TP (although ive heard you lose the "gargle" sound)"..

Meh, I'll wait for the next one to come along.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Fitment looks like crap, tips are too big IMO. They should be at least 1/2" smaller, not the exact same diameter as the bumper cutouts.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree.

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
Reactions: warlord

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
What kind of exhaust sound are you looking for warlord? Loud like UR? Or quiet but a nice rumble when you step on it like Magnaflow or in between?

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Quiet like Magnaflow but with low restriction. Magnaflow is up to $600 now though. An exhaust really isn't on my radar right now. I still want wheels then a cp-e exhaust mani and a GTX3071 first. I'd like to be in the 400 hp league. CBE will be the icing on the cake.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts